Need help figuring out a part #

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elbimster

Reaction score
Hey guys, I need to order a new seat belt buckle for my Expy. I think I've found the part I'm looking for, but could use some help confirming. If you follow the link below, I think this is it, but if someone could give me some help it would be much appreciated.

I need the buckle for the middle row passenger side seat.

Thanks guys!

2004 Ford Expedition Seat Belt Buckle | FordParts.com

retrogarage6

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantatio
if you put your vin# in the fordparts.com site, it should give you a list of parts filtered for your vehicle. Just watch foot notes on parts that have any multiple choices or options such as color or trim level but generally thats why the vin# is entered. Close enough to the electronic parts catalog ford parts guys use although watered down.

OP
OP
E

Elbimster

Reaction score
The part I have linked from FordParts.com in the OP is a part for my car, the thing is I'm not sure it's the part I'm looking for. That's specifically what I need help with. I can't tell for sure if the part linked is the middle row passenger side seat belt buckle, it kind of looks like it could also be for the third row (which may be the same part).

Any help with that aspect is appreciated.

if you put your vin# in the fordparts.com site, it should give you a list of parts filtered for your vehicle. Just watch foot notes on parts that have any multiple choices or options such as color or trim level but generally thats why the vin# is entered. Close enough to the electronic parts catalog ford parts guys use although watered down.

igozumn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll try to remember to look this up at work tomorrow for you, but the 60044c is for the 3rd row according to the diagram. You would want the 60044b for middle 2nd row.

Edit: 6L1Z-78613D98-AA for tan, 2nd row middle receptacle. MSRP: $84.53 wholesale price around $65
6L1Z-78613D98-AB for gray, 2nd row middle receptacle. MSRP: $84.37 wholesale price around $65

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

Elbimster

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the help! I'm ordering the part today!

I'll try to remember to look this up at work tomorrow for you, but the 60044c is for the 3rd row according to the diagram. You would want the 60044b for middle 2nd row.

Edit: 6L1Z-78613D98-AA for tan, 2nd row middle receptacle. MSRP: $84.53 wholesale price around $65
6L1Z-78613D98-AB for gray, 2nd row middle receptacle. MSRP: $84.37 wholesale price around $65