Need help with performance chip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well my son had a seizure today...we had meds at home but not with us...neurologists took him off of them saying no seizure activity..long story he has had one seizure before then nadda just outta the blue well he had one today and damn if i got him home quick we threw him in the truck. i was at a friends like a half mile away mashed the pedal to the floor i swear it tried to do a 4 wheel burnout...not quite but almost lol ran inside grabbed dissolvable meds and he is fine thank God... truck really impressed me though you hit the gas screwin around and go ya that was a little extra power but drive like you stole it and you go wow this 7k truck will scoot

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
and no im not really so insensitive i was worried about my son and getting him medicine as fast as possible after he was ok i thought about this. i dont hot rod the truck i bought it to haul the boys so i drive it nicely it was just nice to see that it comes through power wise when really needed

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Rob, Sorry to hear about your son....dam doctors dont half the time what there doin...Glad to hear the Expo did what she was supposed to do...

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
he is a weird case panda remembers when we where in the hospital they did like a 4 day eeg scan after his last seziure in september and no signs of seizure activity...all tests come back good he has several dr's workin on him and all of them say i dont know of any other test but he is intriguing more and more dr's. his primary neuroligist says if we figure him we we have to record all findings blah blah blah i said if its a new condition name it after him... he has cerebal palsy also and epilepsy. older son has cp and epilepsy also but very very different and much much worse ill post a pic of the boys up in my album

Sir.Gregory

Reaction score
next year... ok sale ends jan 5th 2012... that is technically next year

Glad to know there IS a sale :happy107: Heh, I couldn't pass on making a "next year" joke, I just meant I'd call after the 1st of January when they said they'd be back in. Thanks for the heads up though! :handshake:

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well the sale is the free pod... but talk to mark and see what he can do you may have to leave a voicemail but he is good at calling back

maguilar496

Reaction score
what are the 2004+ 5.4 expeditions using.........?

from what I've read the Edge CT/CTS are comapitble with 04+ 5.4s :(

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what are the 2004+ 5.4 expeditions using.........?

from what I've read the Edge CT/CTS are comapitble with 04+ 5.4s :(

I've run HyperTech power programmer III on my 05 SuperCrew 5.4 and am currently running HyperTech Max Energy on my 08 Expy. No fancy displays to look at, just plug in, load program, and unplug.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker