Need Help!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mrrairai

Reaction score
I have a Kenwood 911-DVD installed in my Expo and I will be adding the Kenwood DV4100 Naviagation DVD system. The Nav system calls for me to tap in to the speed sensor wire (I think its a gray/black wire) and I also have to tap into the reverse lamps. I'm in San Diego, CA and no one around here has any Haynes or Chilton manuals in stock so I can see the wiring diagrams so that I may locate the wires. If anyone can please help me email me the wiring diagram for the reverse lamps and the speed sensor. I know its located in the cruise control mod. but I'm lost on that. Please help me out. Thanks.

[email protected]

BikeRider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Speed Sense GRAY/BLACK (AC) @ PCM OR WIPER MOTOR

That's all I could get. Sorry, I tried with the electrical guru's on the reverse as well.

BikeRider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally, I got a password to get it:

PCM - THE POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE IS LOCATED ON THE PASSENGER SIDE FIREWALL. THE VSS WIRE IS IN THE PLUG CLOSEST TO THE FENDER, PIN 13

Reverse Lights BLACK/PINK (+ polarity) DRIVER KICK PANEL, HARNESS TO REAR

OP
OP
M

Mrrairai

Reaction score
Hey BikeRider thanks for the info man. I actually found a Haynes manual yesterday. I really do appreciate the help man. I was looking at the PCM and that looks like some pretty serious stuff to get into. I just found this also...according to the manual I should be able to locate the grey/black wire behind the instrument panel. If so that'll be a lot easier. So I can access the grey/black wire at the wiper motor as well?

Last edited: