New Canadian Exp Owner.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timberwolf

Reaction score
Been a while since I owned a Ford, but got such a deal on a 2006 Expedition Limited for the wife that I couldn't resist.

Lots I'd like to do to this truck... ie: Tune, rims, CAI (maybe GOTTS first) but having a time finding stuff for the 2006.

Also, I really need a new rear bumper cover, since 5 days after owning it, my wife got nailed in the parking lot.

Definately need a rear bumper guard.

Any source of aftermarket (expecially Canadian) specifically for the 06 would be great (everything seems to be 2003 and lower).

Thanks,

Jason.

Eric

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome, Canada is a big place, can you narrow it down some? The limited has some nice looking options, mine is an 05 XLT and like you love it and look forward to driving it every day.

Most aftermarket internet companies should have quite a bit available as the 04 through 06 are the same from what I can tell. Try Autoanything.com they seem to have a good line of aftermarket equipment.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Nice to have a fellow Canadian on the boards. Where aboot are you located. I'm a Southern Albertan myself.

OP
OP
T

timberwolf

Reaction score
Welcome, Canada is a big place, can you narrow it down some? The limited has some nice looking options, mine is an 05 XLT and like you love it and look forward to driving it every day.

Most aftermarket internet companies should have quite a bit available as the 04 through 06 are the same from what I can tell. Try Autoanything.com they seem to have a good line of aftermarket equipment.

It is? I hadn't noticed. ;) I'm in Ontario, about 2 hours north of the US Border, and about 45 mins north of Ottawa. I'll check out Autoanything.com.

The only problem with buying in the US is the blasted duty and shipping.

I found a local guy who does plastic repair, I sent off some photos of the damage to him, hoepfully it will be less $$ than a new bumper.

Dani*B

Reaction score
I <3 Canada, I drive up to Grand Bend, ON every summer. North of Sarnia off Lake Huron. I'm excited to take the Expy on a road trip! Not excited about the gas bill... but I'm used to dinky 4 cylinders. Anyway, Welcome!