New Expedition owner in Ft. Bragg, NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

Nokturnal

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome. trust me, you'll get your chance to head overseas, we all do. gettin ready for afghan next year. might as well be a vet of 2 foreign wars! hahah. there is lots of good places to mud in NC, at least near camp lejeune when i was there. (mostly tank trails though so better ask permission!)

What time next year are you heading over there? I've heard about the tank trails, heard they were pretty rough at parts though..

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you have raleigh, duram, and lumberton for concerts...all within 2hrs...MAX for a drive...

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah, tank trails can get a little rough. not sure when next year, probably early spring time hopefully.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im more of a "5 jump chump/dope on a rope" (army humor lol!) but im proud as hell, and dont worry youll get your 30 rounds in trust me i did the invasion in 03, baghdad in 05, and eastern afghan in 07, usually on the tank trails all you need is a range pass that you get from range control, trust me there a bunch of cool retirees just watch the tank ruts. And i got my off roading in with my humvee and bradley good times by all with my saying "if you winch yourself out you never got stuck..... Right?" there are plenty of street machines on this site so if you have any ideas or questions throw them out there somebody will bite, or if you need how to's this is the best place that ive found