Just got a new to me Expedition in NC!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fun2drum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello, I've just arrived to the world of Expeditions as of a few days ago... I was in the other site for a while and already found the solutions to the little problems I had getting started. Those problems included the possessed child door locks and blown subwoofer, both fixed cheaply by me, thanks to the forums. Anyway, the new to me Expy is a 2001 Eddie Baur 4x4, black with tan interior. I plan to keep it pretty much stock. That being said, I have enjoyed checking out others' Expedtions and seeing some of the crazy mods out there - some of you guys are pretty creative! Anyway, i plan to keep this thing a while so I'll probably be on here quite a bit learning what I can and hopefully being able to contribute something from time to time.

OP
OP
fun2drum

fun2drum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

I guess the first thing I need to learn is how to spell what I drive. I just noticed my above misspelling of Eddie Bauer - How embarrassing.