New Expy owner...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
True, not based on any studies, but I can tell you, I and other cyclists dread meeting them at intersections. So for us it's VERY life and death real. Not so much for the person in the 3 ton metal vehicle.
I understand and sympathize with you. The way you made it sound was that there was some actual liability issue behind the no front tint thing though so that’s why I asked. It’s unfortunate that sharing the road is met with such hostility. I’ve seen open calls to ‘roll coal’ on cyclists on some of the local Facebook pages.... utter classlessness.

Tocapet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Another reason for no tint or very light tint is so that the cops can see you and make sure you are not the bad guy they are looking for and that you have your seat belt on. I bought a truck once that had very dark tinted windows. One of the first things I did was to peel it off and clean the glass with goo-gone.