New from florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dj_mindframe_99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
number one: Thank you for your service.
number two: the GOTT's mod is a great way to get into modding these trucks, it's cheap, easy to do, and you can see results immediately.

welcome to the forum.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
number one: Thank you for your service.
number two: the GOTT's mod is a great way to get into modding these trucks, it's cheap, easy to do, and you can see results immediately.

welcome to the forum.

youre welcome...nothing a little sponsorship couldnt handle though...i still havent bought the LED lights for the truck yet!!! j/k...

OP
OP
W

weberflorida

Reaction score
Bh - I work over at the EOD school. Instructor duty sucks this is the first time and last time that I will ever do it. It is ground hog day like not other.

I want to do the LED lights like you have in your truck. Love the way they look. Where did you order your Billet grill from it looks hot bro

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ebay bruh...ebay...interior lights...ebay...grill...ebay...amp...ebay...tails...ebay...capacitor...ebay...12" flipdown built-in dvd...ebay...

did i say i buy online...from where...ebay...theres a vertical grill im going to order...ebay

i do however order direct from companies and from other vendors...primarily...ebay...

headlights...ebay....THEN ship'd to california to be retrofitted...i may change my name to eBay...EBAY...Ebay...E.B....EBK (ebay king)...E.B.K....EK...E.K

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm 75/25 % sure i'm going to do it...i did a thread on another site and they were pretty much for it...i'm going to look at a few photos and will make my decision...i'll hit you up though...well...you'll see it for sale...lol...not sure yet but i may be your way for spring break...

Kid's HD

Reaction score
Hey guys what's up? New to the forum just found you guys on the net while searching some stuff for my truck. I have a 2003 expy EB. It is a 2wd with a 4.6. Pretty much it just gets used to haul the boat and drop the kids off. Pretty excited about some of the information that I have already have read on the forum and already went out to pick up the stuff from Home Depot for the "Gotts Mod" .

haha i should just copy and paste yours , i also live in fl with 03 eb 2wd 4.6l welcome