New from Panama City Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

USAF Sarge

Reaction score
A new owner of a 2006 Ford Expedition Limited courtesy of Hurricane Michael. Had both our Jeeps totaled due to the storm that I share a name with.

First Ford we have ever owned. Decided to join the forum so I can benefit from y'alls experience when issues pop up.

Our Expedition is in awesome shape for being 12 years old, it was well taken care of. Size wise it's great for hauling grandkids around or our two Huskeys and not have that crowded feeling. Besides with all the damage to the house and the fact we keep finding more, we might be living in it......LOL. Joking about living in it, but the house is severely damaged though.

20181104_095936.jpg

Last edited:

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, so your SUV is 2006? Read up here on possible problems with 05-06 Expedition. You'll probably be fine as long as previous owner took care of maintenance.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
USAF Sarge

USAF Sarge

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, so your SUV is 2006? Read up here on possible problems with 05-06 Expedition. You'll probably be fine as long as previous owner took care of maintenance.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the welcome, been reading up already, lots of awesome information in this forum.

Looks really clean inside, crawled under it at the lot, it hadn't been there long so they hadn't detailed or cleaned it yet. Differential cover was dry, oil pan and all under the engine was dry. Engine is a little dusty, so a good cleaning will make it shine. I hate it when you look at a vehicle at a lot and it looks like they took Armor All to the engine.

Typical TPMS issue, so I'll replace them, steering wheel buttons work intermittently so need to take them apart and clean them.

Last edited: