new from upstate ny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
name is dave, I run a 2001 expedition xlt with a 2/3 leveler kit and 32 super swampers, till summer and fabtek 6 inch lift goes on it

OP
OP
dgray69

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i live in oswego, about 40 minutes south of watertown, but belong to team extreme out of watertown, not many chances to wheel with them becouse of job, but doing what i can, kind a hard to wheel with them sometimes, my truck is nice, but not that big yet,

Last edited:
OP
OP
dgray69

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have tryed to upload photos, it will not allow me to post photos, or change avitars, says i do not have that privlage, do you have to be active a certain amout of time before getting these privlages?

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
teamxtreme.... ha ha thought I was the only one... you ever make it up this way for shows or tuff truck at Adirondack speed way? I have been with club since i was in high school back in 01.... just been to busy to play with expy but did with my old 97 f150 thats still in the club just diff owner now....

Bart Man

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How do you like that 2/3 leveler kit ? I just ordered one, was there a problem with it or you just wanna get higher? Thanks and wellcome! :)

OP
OP
dgray69

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i love the hight i got out of it, but torsion bar removal is very hard, it was set up bad, hade it all loose and could not push bar out, put some heat to it still wouldnt move, so grabed a bigger hammer, hurt my self and still didnt move, so i put more heat to it and grabbed the sledge hammer, well as the story ends i got the new sacers in, and left the old keys, backed bolts out put in steel blocks and tightened bolts back up to level the front, and oh yeah i welded the spacers to the keys, when i get to a full lift shop i will do it the right way, but also thinking a new 8 inch trailmaster lift kit, ontop of the level kit for 10 inches of lift