New Led fogs for the 07

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They retail for $170 but every holiday they put a coupon code out and usually 20% off. So I paid $135 with free shipping and worth every penny!

Nah thx, too expensive

Ill stick to my basic smoked replacement fogs for $44 (bought for unmolested lenses) & $19 LED 6000k bulbs

OP
OP
gixer2000

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Nah thx, too expensive

Ill stick to my basic smoked replacement fogs for $44 (bought for unmolested lenses) & $19 LED 6000k bulbs

If that's good enough for you Then that's fine with me but my wife and kids are either in the car or driving the car so I'm only going with premium lighting. I've been down the road of hid/led and once you've had good lighting you'll never look back. Its worth the money man!

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Curious if the lens seems like its more substantial than Fords. Both of mine have small cracks from rocks. Seems like the stock units were from supplier Valeo, and I'm just wondering if Morimoto put their innerds in a Valeo housing and called it a day.

OP
OP
gixer2000

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Curious if the lens seems like its more substantial than Fords. Both of mine have small cracks from rocks. Seems like the stock units were from supplier Valeo, and I'm just wondering if Morimoto put their innerds in a Valeo housing and called it a day.
The entire housing and lense is from morimoto. The lenses are thicker and look like a much better build than my oem fogs

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If that's good enough for you Then that's fine with me but my wife and kids are either in the car or driving the car so I'm only going with premium lighting. I've been down the road of hid/led and once you've had good lighting you'll never look back. Its worth the money man!

Also running LED & HID....just cheaper

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score

TJ Toronto

Reaction score
I really like the look of your dogs and headlights. Did you change your headlights as well or just the bulb? It's hard to tell.

ryanalan

Reaction score
Was about to buy replacement housings and put HID's in them but I'll wait for the night shots as well. Quality and high output lighting is a must where I live and unless you're breaking the bank, it's always worth it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65