New Lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like those. but only thing is, hids. how are they wired up with the projector and the 2nd high beam? thats what i never got.

ooooooo you also get some free turn signal bulbs!!! haha

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
kinda wanna see it with low beams and high beams on its only showin the bottom two light on which is kinda pimp

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
interesting!

I wouldn't recommend running HIDs in those though, they are halogen projectors - not designed for HIDs.

OP
OP
mudryder18

mudryder18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
interesting!

I wouldn't recommend running HIDs in those though, they are halogen projectors - not designed for HIDs.

What's the difference? what would happen if i did run HIDs, cause on their FAQs that is a question and they say you can?

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can......just like saying that you could run your Ex on 107 oct fuel, but its not best for the vehicle.

The projector isn't designed for HID use, the cutoff will not be "right". It will still produce some glare.

Trust me.......nothing beats a HID projector! :D

You can't beat that price though!

OP
OP
mudryder18

mudryder18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea the price is pretty nice.
So for HIDs not being good for the projectors, is the light cut off the only issue. Its not like the HIDs are gonna melt the projector right? Cause im not worried about the glare at all, i wont be driving towards myself.

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
as long as the lens isn't tinted it should be "ok". lens looks clear, so have at it! :D