New Member, First Ford!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MBohn

Reaction score
Hey, gang. After being in an accident in my old Infiniti G35, I went out and picked up a 2015 Expedition. While I wanted a Limited, I found an XLT locally that had been upgraded to tan leather, rear captains chairs and Ford MyTouch, as well as having WeatherTech floor mats throughout. Haven't even got a license plate, but I've already got new goodies on the way! JDM AStar LED headlight bulbs, Cerwin Vega VPRO112D 12" subwoofer, Cerwin Vega sub amp, and a sub box will all be here shortly. Also hoping to get the front door windows tinted to match the rear this weekend. Ill surely be browsing the forum looking for other ideas and see what everyone else has done!full.jpg

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome. Tinting the front windows will depend on state laws. For example in California only a very faint tint is allowed.

John Christopher

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey, gang. After being in an accident in my old Infiniti G35, I went out and picked up a 2015 Expedition. While I wanted a Limited, I found an XLT locally that had been upgraded to tan leather, rear captains chairs and Ford MyTouch, as well as having WeatherTech floor mats throughout. Haven't even got a license plate, but I've already got new goodies on the way! JDM AStar LED headlight bulbs, Cerwin Vega VPRO112D 12" subwoofer, Cerwin Vega sub amp, and a sub box will all be here shortly. Also hoping to get the front door windows tinted to match the rear this weekend. Ill surely be browsing the forum looking for other ideas and see what everyone else has done!full.jpg

Nice Looking truck. Good luck with it.

I have the dark windows in my Maxima and they are a pia at night. The drivers glass is just as dark as the rear and it makes taking turns very difficult at night. Be careful how dark you go.

OP
OP
MBohn

MBohn

Reaction score
Thanks for the input and warm welcoming. Legal front, here in Louisiana, is 40%. I’ll be putting 20% on. I’ve never had issues with the police, and I’ve had it on my last 3 vehicles, so I’m pretty use to it.