New Member from Louisiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Guys and Gals, this is my first post to the site and thought I would say hello.

I currently do not have a Expedition as I am waiting on the release of the 2012's. I sold my F250 a few months back and the dealership is holding everything so as soon as the 12's release I will be the first to place my order. Looking at going with a 4x4 Limited and hoping that Ford may, stressing the may, will add the 6.2 as a motor option. If they do, I am all over it!! Then slap a 3" lift and some 33's on to get me going. Have not picked out the rims or tires yet, but at the rate it is taking for Ford to release the 2012's, I have plenty of time to decide!!

The wife though drives an 08 EL, so we are not new to the Expy family. I am just having to wait, but not very patiently, might I add!

Really enjoy checking out everyones pics!

Wes

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah keep your fingers crossed! If they put the 6.2 in that would be great. I'd take a big V8 over a stupid turboed v6 any day. Even if it was less powerful.

OP
OP
Wes1

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind welcome. Will keep everyone posted when I put in my order!!

Wes

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, can't wait to see your new ride.

6.2 would be awesome!!!