New owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Spoiledhappywife

Spoiledhappywife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Congrats on a really sharp looking truck but mostly for having a man that appreciates & loves his sweetheart....GOOD MAN----priceless!

jeff

Thank you! He is amazing. Because I work in the industry he had connections. But most of all kept it secret for 6 months while I was between our Ford and Lincoln store. :) He even arranged a private sale of the Explorer so it was quick and easy. I just have no idea on how I am going to top it for his Christmas gift.... LOL

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you! He is amazing. Because I work in the industry he had connections. But most of all kept it secret for 6 months while I was between our Ford and Lincoln store. :) He even arranged a private sale of the Explorer so it was quick and easy. I just have no idea on how I am going to top it for his Christmas gift.... LOL

You won't need to top it.....not at all....just be yourself....it's the appreciation you show him & his knowing he has done something for his lady.....that's what he lives for....I know because I recognize another romantic when I read about one......there aren't many left from what I've heard...hang on to him!

Jeff

OP
OP
Spoiledhappywife

Spoiledhappywife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will, tightly! Saturday marks 17 years! So we are spending holiday and anniversary in snow country! I’ll let him drive Expedition for a few days, as he too loves driving it.

I was surprised to learn we can stream live tv in the Expedition through our DVD players! So cool! He completely decked it out with so many cool features, I don’t miss my Exploder at all. I am still amazed the turning radius is almost as great as Exploder was!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

John Christopher

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your post gave me an idea. Maybe I should surprise myself with a 2018 Navigator for Christmas. I know I would appreciate it and be very great full that I bought the vehicle. Just kidding.

Enjoy your new truck. You have one hell of a husband. Merry Christmas to you both.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your post gave me an idea. Maybe I should surprise myself with a 2018 Navigator for Christmas. I know I would appreciate it and be very great full that I bought the vehicle. Just kidding.

Enjoy your new truck. You have one hell of a husband. Merry Christmas to you both.

Haha, love it. I may do the same, lol

OP
OP
Spoiledhappywife

Spoiledhappywife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LOL if either of you two were serious, my Lincoln store has one. :)

I certainly do have quite the catch! Merry Christmas to you and your families too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT