New tires FX4 Max

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

braves5310

Reaction score
Primacy’s are finally wearing thin. Had no complaints about them, but could use some suggestions on a better tire for the family hauler. Lots of school pickups, baseball games, and family trip miles. Rare off road dirt road miles.

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I currently have nitto crosstek 2's and they seem fine. I personally wanted more aggressive but had a flat they couldn't fix and the only tires they had available at the moment were those.

The michelins everyone runs are a good option too. I think it is the michelin LTX. I was eyeing the BFG trail terrain.

2018ExpyPlatinum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was looking at Continental Cross Contact or Terrain Contact. Anybody tried them or have opinions? They seem to be rated pretty high.

moonlitj

Reaction score
I would suggest Continental Terrain Contact AT or the HT. I have the AT's on my F150 and think they handle better and give a smoother ride than the Michelin Defender LTX. The HT's are supposed to be a great road tire with minimal off-road use. My 2022 Expedition is getting the HT's when the cheep tires the dealer put on wear a little more.

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have used falkens on other vehicles and like the tires a lot. I really like them.