New wheels and tires!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bt93

Reaction score
My cousin took some 18x9 rockstars off of his tacoma and called me and wanted to know if id be interested in them. they just happened to dual drilled and came with a set of 305 60 18 nitto terra grapplers. the offset is pretty extreme but they do fit with no rubbing. lift will be next week 2.5" Front and 2" rear.

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

David M

Reaction score
You put a lift on that it’s gonna suck those wheels into the wheel well and make them look small

David M

Reaction score
You’ll lose ~1/2” of that offset by putting the spacer loft kit on just FYI. So don’t be shocked

OP
OP
bt93

bt93

Reaction score
They are normally printed on the backside of the wheel. Usually on one of the spokes
I got the numbers off the back of the spokes and called KMC they told me there's no way of knowing without measuring.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
I got the numbers off the back of the spokes and called KMC they told me there's no way of knowing without measuring.
Easy measurement to take yourself with a straight edge and measuring tape. The fact that the manufacturer can't tell you is telling though. Sure you want to trust those wheels? Lol...