No aux audio input on 2017 Limited with sync3?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
my 16 KR has the two usb ports in the center console..it has sync 3 and was built dec of 15 .my gripe is the usb sometimes dumps when i shut off the truck and when we start back up its on FM ...its random as hell. fwiw, i loaded 20g of music on my usb stick drive...so i hardly ever listen to the radio
this kr has every option except the CCD suspension
View attachment 18810

Update to 2.2...I don't have any of those issues. Link to file below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxlap1Uv4Q55NnhBMjdEaUtfZms

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just so everybody knows. This is the update that will take 1.0/1.1/2.0 to 2.2. It enables Android Auto and if the Hub is Apple certified in yours, it will enable CarPlay.

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
maybe this will also cure the system changing my ambient lighting settings all by itself

switches colors and intensity

parrori1

Reaction score
Question about 2017 navigation system- when in navigation mode my system does not talk to me about upcoming turns, etc. only time it talks is when it gets set, and it just says to drive safely. My previous navigation systems talked a lot. Is this normal or have I missed a setting somewhere?

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Question about 2017 navigation system- when in navigation mode my system does not talk to me about upcoming turns, etc. only time it talks is when it gets set, and it just says to drive safely. My previous navigation systems talked a lot. Is this normal or have I missed a setting somewhere?

You have Audio prompts turned off. Tap the screen when you are on the Nav Menu, and tap the speaker looking icon.