No heat from Rear Unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B

bedrck46

check heater core hoses see if inlet and outlet hoses are hot could also be a blend door

expedpaul

Reaction score
no rear heat

I have the same problem on my 2000 EB however the rear heater hoses are cool to touch and ac is freezing cold when on heat rear unit only the front works perfect front heat is hot ac is cold

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the same problem on my 2000 EB however the rear heater hoses are cool to touch and ac is freezing cold when on heat rear unit only the front works perfect front heat is hot ac is cold

Sounds like clogged hoses or heater core is clogged

Check the heater hoses for the rear heater under the hood to see if the
supply is hot

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
check the core but you should also check to see if the rear blend door is closing and/or the rear motor...there are 2 actuators on the rear and there are several threads on here talking about them...you can buy the parts from ford or ebay for $50 for both and its a 10 mins change for them...2-4 screws each and done...search rear a/c and its bond to come up...takes longer taking off the panel then it does changing the parts