Not good, Bob. (Production cuts due to chip shortage.)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxlim2022

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not good at all. The only silver lining is the production lines affected per the article below do not include the Expedition. It concerning however, as we cannot tell when/if the commodities shortage will swing over and affect the Expy production line subsequently

cajun dave

Reaction score
Ordered 11/24. Email on 2/4 stating production start 2/14 and assigned Vin. Email Friday afternoon pushing it to 2/14. Just received an email at 10 pm stating it’s now 2/28. I’ll update on next correspondence.

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks like mine's been pushed back to March 5th. I'm nervous having only one car (and electric at that), but that works financially – we should have a small federal refund and profit sharing by time it actually arrives.

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ordered 11/24. Email on 2/4 stating production start 2/14 and assigned Vin. Email Friday afternoon pushing it to 2/14. Just received an email at 10 pm stating it’s now 2/28. I’ll update on next correspondence.
I too got an email Friday moving build date from 2/14 to 2/28. I ordered on 10/25/21.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I fully expect all of these to be months late or more, but thats just my opinion.....