O2 Sensor Heater Issue All 4 Bad at Once?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackie Woolfolk

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with my vehicle of the same year and model. It's been like this for over 2 years now. did you ever find out what the issue was?

Brucell

Reaction score
I can not find a solution to fix this confounded issue.

Last edited:

Keepinitoldskool

Reaction score
All 4 heaters aren't going to fail at the same time, this is a fuse or wiring issue. Don't buy 4 02 sensors.

Brucell

Reaction score
In the picture above, this is C146. The green wire pin was corroded. Gave me all sorts of codes, P0446, P0155, P0135, P0161, P0141.

The corrosion was just a small green, blackish looking dot on the pin.
Good luck.
Thanks everyone for the post above.

Last edited:

rangeboss

Reaction score
In the picture above, this is C146. The green wire pin was corroded. Gave me all sorts of codes, P0446, P0155, P0135, P0161, P0141.

The corrosion was just a small green, blackish looking dot on the pin.
Good luck.
Thanks everyone for the post above.
For my first post in the forums...

THANK YOU.

I bought this 2012 knowing it had the CEL on and a few issues. Replaced all 4 O2 sensors anyway. Fought with the codes as stated above as well. Just now pulled open the plug to see a minor black smudge on the pin. Cleaned it, dielectric and put it back together. Cleared codes and haven't seen those pop up again. Thank you for answering your own post. It helped.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni