On lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I spied one in Bountiful Utah. Not a big fan of the Maverick looking headlights.

OP
OP
R

rallyhard

Reaction score
I spied one in Bountiful Utah. Not a big fan of the Maverick looking headlights.
I’m ok with the headlights themselves, but think the two bulging horizontal bars running across the front end look kind of weird from certain angles, including in these pics. The 2021 front end is starting to look a little old-school to me, though, so I’m hoping the new style grows on me more over time.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m ok with the headlights themselves, but think the two bulging horizontal bars running across the front end look kind of weird from certain angles, including in these pics. The 2021 front end is starting to look a little old-school to me, though, so I’m hoping the new style grows on me more over time.
The new front end is ugly, IMO. And Ford cheaped out on the new headlights. They are now LED reflectors instead of projectors.

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They look way better than in the pictures. If you place the previous model and the new one side by side you will be convinced. They have one here in the lot in Wisconsin and you see how this new design is better.

Tripoli

Reaction score
They look like a boardroom full of soccer mom’s made the final design decision on that new front fascia. Any masculinity the SUV had before has been summarily stripped.
I feel the complete opposite. My parents have a ‘19 and I looked at the ‘21s side by side with the ‘22s at my dealership. I wouldn’t have bought a pre-22 based on looks, but the 22s, while not perfect, actually do it for me.

Got up close with a Wagoneer a few days ago, and it wasn’t much better or worse. I can’t bring myself to look at anything from GM, as every other product of theirs I’ve seen lately just feels like it was made as absolutely cheaply as possible. The Escalade looks okay from the outside. Navigator is meh. I won’t buy first model year of the Jeep. So, here I am with a Stealth on order, waiting impatiently.

OP
OP
R

rallyhard

Reaction score
Saw on their website that Mike White Ford in CdA, ID is getting a couple Timberlines. They’re almost identical to the one I ordered except they have buckets in the second row. The salesman said the green one is a couple weeks out and the black one is in town. I was very tempted to cancel my order and take it, but they are firm on MSRP and wouldn’t do x-plan on it. It amounted to a $6500 difference, so I figured if mine comes in a couple more months I can wait.