Ordered 2022 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRQalldaylong

Reaction score
I placed an order for a 2022 EXPY Limited Max in Star White plus Stealth Performance Package. Second row is a bench seat to lower for increased storage area for cross country adventure touring.
Dealer said to sit tight until April.

mtbjamin

Reaction score
Price?? I’m still waiting for the website to show the 22. I want to see what I am building. I check the ford page everyday!! Plus, I have a friend that works for ford…. Friends & Family discount.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Price?? I’m still waiting for the website to show the 22. I want to see what I am building. I check the ford page everyday!! Plus, I have a friend that works for ford…. Friends & Family discount.
The latest 2022 order guide was posted 2 days ago on the Blue Oval forums. It lists everything on and available for each trim. Only pictures in the guide are the wheel designs (at least it is something). There are a few pictures of the new design on the Ford website under upcoming models but it isn't much. Once you nail down what you want, you can reach out to any Ford dealer and they can get you a price. The family and friends (x-plan) comes out to be slightly over invoice, like $100 or $200 more. There is a formula it is calculated by but don't recall it off the top of my head.

Nyanksr1

Reaction score
Did they happen to give you a delivery timeline? I ordered mine 1/20 and the dealer had a "best guess" of 6 months.

OP
OP
S

SRQalldaylong

Reaction score
I placed an order for a 2022 EXPY Limited Max in Star White plus Stealth Performance Package. Second row is a bench seat to lower for increased storage area for cross country adventure touring.
Dealer said to sit tight until April.
2 months in and all I have is an order confirmation.

RedneckTexan

Reaction score
My Texas dealer is saying six months. I ordered around 1 January. I think the dealer might end up being right. I asked to make it a priority and I think that helped the order get picked up by Ford.