OTD Prices Paid for 2021 Ford Expedition Max XLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IatrogenicX

Reaction score
When I looked for car pricing when buying a car in the past I used to easily be able to find a forum thread of people stating Make, model and options on a vehicle as well as invoice, fees, incentives and OTD pricing etc. I can't seem to find any sites doing this anymore. I thought it was Edmunds but searched that site extensively as well as doing general google search without the website name and cant seem to find a site like that. Is there a site like that which could help me in my search for a 2021 Max XLT? Just curious if people are able to get below Xplan pricing these days? Locally my dealers tell me most of their vehicles are already paid for before they hit the lot so I'll probably need to put a deposit on one once it is set for shipping to dealer lot. Thanks!

Tuck

Reaction score
I haven't seen a specific subforum on pricing but there are a few threads about pricing in general. In today's production environment if you currently have a vehicle you're happy with you may want to wait. I'd guess you'd be lucky to get out of there with the sticker price if not a dealer markup. Personally, I'd wait a while until production picks back up.