Owners of 2015-2017 Models - is yours reliable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
FWIW rodney.....ALL of my Expy's would feel like "the tires are rolling over themselves" or trying to climb the sidewall when making a 100% turn at crawling speeds. It never caused an issue in nearly 500K miles on them. I don't do it intentionally but it happens when doing uturns etc. no biggie....

jeff

OP
OP
E

Erzebet

Reaction score
Update: The dealer had my Expy for 3 days for the "Service Advancetrac" and "Hill Descent Control Faults" that appeared on my dash 2 days after the master cylinder & brake booster replacement. Dealer states they "found code C116a when they scanned. Technician followed ppt "g" 1-5. data logger test, remove and inspect brake light switch, reinstall, and set. Cleared codes, road tested and rechecked - condition resolved."

No error codes on the drive home, but I still feel that brake drag/shudder in that front drivers wheel. Time will tell. I will drive it a while and take it to another dealer to have the brake system/front left wheel checked out again just to be on the safe side.

Thanks all for your contributions to this thread.

lbv150

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First off never buy a former rental....you know the snot was beat out of it. My '16 with 31,000 on it very reliable. Nothing so far only oil changes every 3000.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Update: The dealer had my Expy for 3 days for the "Service Advancetrac" and "Hill Descent Control Faults" that appeared on my dash 2 days after the master cylinder & brake booster replacement. Dealer states they "found code C116a when they scanned. Technician followed ppt "g" 1-5. data logger test, remove and inspect brake light switch, reinstall, and set. Cleared codes, road tested and rechecked - condition resolved."

No error codes on the drive home, but I still feel that brake drag/shudder in that front drivers wheel. Time will tell. I will drive it a while and take it to another dealer to have the brake system/front left wheel checked out again just to be on the safe side.

Thanks all for your contributions to this thread.

Still good to go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro