P013A Code 2013 Expedition EL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superdave83

Reaction score
Check engine light just came on for my 2013 EL 5.4L 3V, P013A O2 Sensor Slow Response - Rich to Lean Bank 1 Sensor 2. Anyone had any experience with this code with their 3rd generation? I was thinking to just replace the downstream sensor is the best guess to fix. However I did see that potentially the fuel injectors might have something to do with it. My scanner says the likely problem is an exhaust leak. Any advice is appreciated.

Mjhcobra

Reaction score
I had the same issue with our 2015, but bank 2 sensor 2. I bought the sensor and then checked the scanner again and the code was gone and no engine light. I guess that is what is meant by "slow response".

OP
OP
S

superdave83

Reaction score
Good to know. Do you remember which brand of sensor you bought? I am guessing Motorcraft would work best, but people also tend to have good experience with Denso brand. Thank you for the reply Mjhcobra

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire