Paint Bubbling, We need EVERYONE to register a complaint! READ FORDS RESPONSE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimjim111

Reaction score
The pimps from ford motor company lie again

Every one needs to stand together and take these pimps form Ford motor co.Please tell everyone you know and see not to buy any ford product.Please do this .they think we will not stand up to these pimps.

MightyMouse

Reaction score
Every one needs to stand together and take these pimps form Ford motor co.Please tell everyone you know and see not to buy any ford product.Please do this .they think we will not stand up to these pimps.

I'm guessing this guy works for dodge or GM. He pushes people to go to a different brand at every opportunity.

Summers22

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My hood is only starting under the inside front edge, hope it stays there. I see no signs on the rear hatch. With the 2015 F150 being all aluminum, hope Ford got it right.

JB_Pgh

Reaction score
My 04 XLT rusted. My 11 EL rusted in the same spots. I expect my new 14 EL Ltd to do it someday. Anything I can do now to prevent it?

dmercer3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 04 XLT rusted. My 11 EL rusted in the same spots. I expect my new 14 EL Ltd to do it someday. Anything I can do now to prevent it?

easiest fix is to remove the front and rear oval emblems and replace them with bowtie emblems... no but seriously, I told myself if I ever buy a ford again (IF) I would negotiate extra coverage for this exact issue prior to purchase (extended corrosion warranty, with more plain language).

Honestly, I am surprised you didn't learn your lesson.

JB_Pgh

Reaction score
Paint Bubbling, We need EVERYONE to register a complaint! READ FORDS RESPONS...

Minor lesson. Everything about my Expeditions has been fantastic except a little rust that I was able to repair myself on the 03 (it had high miles anyway) and the 11 for $600. That's a drop in the bucket compared to what my brother in law spent on repairs on his Chevy Tahoe in the same time frame.

No breakdowns, no hassles, great service on my Fords. I'll keep buying.

dmercer3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Minor lesson. Everything about my Expeditions has been fantastic except a little rust that I was able to repair myself on the 03 (it had high miles anyway) and the 11 for $600. That's a drop in the bucket compared to what my brother in law spent on repairs on his Chevy Tahoe in the same time frame.

No breakdowns, no hassles, great service on my Fords. I'll keep buying.

I have owned a silverado and although I only had it 3 years with no issues, I will agree with you that there seems to be much more satisfaction overall from the Ford community (truck, suv) than there is in the chevy world.

Not trying to hijack the topic; I ended up getting my dealer to split the cost of repair, but I am still pursuing legal action for Ford denying the warranty. There are facebook groups and online petitions everywhere if you are interested. Chicago went all out and NBC news out there has a story going about it.