Parting out whole 2003 4.6 2wd black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mystik

Reaction score
Lol, i hear you. Ive been looking for the fender flares from the eddie bauer for my 2003 xlt for a long time. Was hooing i caould get them here.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just a little advice Take the time to look at a post and you can see when the last post was made Also if you click on a members name you can see when they were last on.

To many times members post things and never report back with feedback or saying "its Sold" The forum isn't set up to make a post inactive so that also doesn't help with old posts/threads

mystik

Reaction score
Absolutley, thanks for the heads up.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol, i hear you. Ive been looking for the fender flares from the eddie bauer for my 2003 xlt for a long time. Was hooing i caould get them here.

I would advise not to get the flares from an EB...u will only get a partial fender since part of the fender is the bumper...then u'll need the rest of the trimming for everything to look right and again part of the fender is the rear bumper as well...unless u already have the trim in grey and will b painting them

mystik

Reaction score
Tell you the truth, if i can get it complete, with bumpers & fender flares, then im good to go

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if ur not in a rush...next year I will be putting on a new body kit and wont need my front/rear bumpers