Perimeter Plus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenSanAZ

Reaction score
I did a search and find nothing in the forum for the Perimeter Plus add-on alarm system, other than adding remote start to XLT.

Perhaps I'm not understanding, but can I add Perimeter Plus to my '18 Limited (that already has remote start) for the shock detection? I believe it also includes motion detection, not sure. Or does the Limited already include Perimeter Plus? I find nothing about it in the manual.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I did a search and find nothing in the forum for the Perimeter Plus add-on alarm system, other than adding remote start to XLT.

Perhaps I'm not understanding, but can I add Perimeter Plus to my '18 Limited (that already has remote start) for the shock detection? I believe it also includes motion detection, not sure. Or does the Limited already include Perimeter Plus? I find nothing about it in the manual.

Do you have the Motion Detection option in the Menu under settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kmdcolo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you have 4 motion sensors on your overhead console by you sunroof switch and interior lights?

OP
OP
D

DenSanAZ

Reaction score
Do you have 4 motion sensors on your overhead console by you sunroof switch and interior lights?
I just checked, no, there are 2 sensors in the overhead console. Funny, my alarm just went off with it parked in my driveway. I have the sunroof vented, it's a windy day, and a tiny bit of dried leaves got blown in through the sunroof! Touchy motion detector! I guess it's good to know it works, but is there a way to adjust the sensitivity?

OP
OP
D

DenSanAZ

Reaction score
Do you have the Motion Detection option in the Menu under settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I haven't noticed a motion detector setting in the menu, but since the alarm went off from some dried leaves blowing in through the vented sunroof, I know it works!