Pic Request: 2007+ Expy w/295/70-18 Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmciver

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have seen a few threads that discuss this tire fitment with only minor rubbing when used in conjunction with a 3/2 leveling kit. However, I would like to see a pic of the finished product as I am considering this tire size.

Bernard

Reaction score
Nitto Terra Grappler AT LT295/70R18 installed about 2 weeks ago on a 4X4 2010 EL EB (after 3”/2” lift) – no rubbing at all.

After the installation, at list ¾” clearance at the narrowest tire-to-body point (front with steering half way to ether side).
Could have put 285/75/18.

I’ll open a thread with pics in the next few days.

OP
OP
J

jmciver

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nitto Terra Grappler AT LT295/70R18 installed about 2 weeks ago on a 4X4 2010 EL EB (after 3”/2” lift) – no rubbing at all.

After the installation, at list ¾” clearance at the narrowest tire-to-body point (front with steering half way to ether side).

Good to hear as those are the specific tires I am looking at, thanks! (I read one of the threads where you posted about this tire combo). Looking forward to the pics.

OP
OP
J

jmciver

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Any pics yet?

OP
OP
J

jmciver

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks, they are very helpful. Especially since my truck is almost exactly like yours (same color scheme and size)

BTW, did your truck come from the factory with auto running boards? I did not think that was an option on the EB variant.

Bernard

Reaction score
Thanks, they are very helpful. Especially since my truck is almost exactly like yours (same color scheme and size)

BTW, did your truck come from the factory with auto running boards? I did not think that was an option on the EB variant.

Yes, it did. I bought it about 4 month ago but it is listed in the window sticker.

Good luck with the mods.