plowing 2017, cabin air filter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomct

Reaction score
Has anyone ever plowed with this truck
Home plow or light weight plowing,
Anyone have a cabin air filters

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
We don't have a cabin air filter. I don't know about plowing, but I'm sure it can be done. I don't know if they have a mount kit for it yet though.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
I guess they do have a set up already. This is just one I came up with. I'm not sure what would need to be done with spring weight if anything though. Everything would bolt up that's available for 07-17, but once they bolted the intercooler in between the frame horns, I don't know if it changed the mounting needs.

https://realtruck.com/p/meyer-home-plow/v/ford/expedition/

OP
OP
T

Tomct

Reaction score
Snow plow is what I am asking
Have spoke to a few shops looking at a myer home plow or a western light weight plowing

lbv150

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Snow plowing: #1 fastest way to kill a good truck along with its resale value.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
Snow plowing: #1 fastest way to kill a good truck along with its resale value.
For most, a truck is a tool. Resale value is nice, but not the motivating factor. Snow plowing doesn't kill trucks IMO if you know how to plow. I'm not talking about plowing the highway with an F350... Expy is basically a light to medium duty truck and would be fine for doing your own driveway. Shoot, plowing doesn't even kill four wheel ATVs and lawn tractors.

lbv150

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For most, a truck is a tool. Resale value is nice, but not the motivating factor. Snow plowing doesn't kill trucks IMO if you know how to plow. I'm not talking about plowing the highway with an F350... Expy is basically a light to medium duty truck and would be fine for doing your own driveway. Shoot, plowing doesn't even kill four wheel ATVs and lawn tractors.

Snow plowing with any vehicle is the worst thing you can do to it just ask anyone who does it professionally. I don't care if it is an ATV or a Peterbilt tri axle. You don't think plowing with an ATV is not taxing the power train? Not wearing the belt or clutches more than just driving it on the trails? Hit something and tweek the frame? It kills powertrains, brakes, frames, axles, bearings you name it. We have been plowing snow commercially since the early 1960's. True you have to know what you are doing, many do not and be prepared for quite a bit of extra maintenance. I have been plowing commercially with the same truck since 1995, but I see plenty of new pickups being flatbeded almost every storm. But hey if you want to plow with a $50K expy then go for it. As for the ATVs we have a few and like to keep them reliable for going deep in the woods...would never think of putting a plow on them - two even have tracks for the winter.