po300 help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
while wheelin the expy today i found a puddle that was much deeper than i thought either way i found out expys dont like water... it was throwing po302, po306, and po307... so i pulled all the plugs and replaced them now im getting po300 and its running terrible what else should i be looking at???

RustyH

Reaction score
You didn't say your mileage, but double check your coil packs....one could be bad or maybe the wires are just loose or bad themselves. Make sure the plugs are seated properly. These things can work themselves loose and be blown right out of the plug hole!

Last edited:

RustyH

Reaction score
I'm sure you can, but I'm pretty old school. I pull one plug from the pack and run the motor. If the way it's running changes, that plug wire is probably okay. Go through all the wires and see if when one is removed that what the motor runs doesn't change....there you've got a problem. When was the last time you changed out your plug wires.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
the problem with that is youll load the cats with raw fuel not reall good for the cats . for a p0300 code look at the crank sensor