Possibly buying, need some advice on price and other info (pics inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just razzing ya just4fun, ive been saying the same thing, reminds me of off roading in a bus, and feels like it to sometimes, hmmmm and i think there has been a few times i fell out, ouch dont remember much about those days, good thing i guess

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
I have ownd my Expy sence 02 my wife has been saying that school bus thing for that long(it must be a teacher thing) the falling out thing is when the truck is not moving
small kids want to do things on thier own so they jump the gun and well accidents happen

I knew what you meant about falling out. Just kidding you. I've got two small kids too (10 and 7) and that's why I said he would def. need running boards or a step. Hell, I fall out on a daily basis. Today it was with a French Vanilla in each hand. I need some no slip tape for my running boards. I don't think it is ever gonna quit snowing here. They are great for getting in, but a ***** on the way out. Still a beauty of a rig though.

Last edited:

outkast

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think its a heck of a deal, by the way, my expy stays around 13 in town, with the stock wheels and the 20's. I run 275/55/20 which is like 32inches with a heavy chrome wheel, and have toted my stock car (2700lbs plus trailer) with no problem. it pulls better than my 350 powered chevy, but stopping is a little more difficult. To me, as much as I love this truck, I would jump on it, and buy a tuner, and later on some gears to compensate for the big wheels, if it caught your eye, chances are you will be trying to modify anything else you buy, and thats more money.

Tell them to put some stock running boards on it, and roll it. thats my opinion.