power running board bracket hinge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waynehead

Reaction score
i did see someone mention something about the power running board. i know that they do sell the motor on ebay for about $350. the motor on my 2009 expedition works. it's the actually hinge that's broken where the rod to the motor turns. does anyone know if that hinge can be purchased separately or am i gonna have to buy the whole assembly ($900)? the cheapest i saw the whole assembly is for $580-ish. part# is 9L7Z-16A507-A

Geargambler

Reaction score
i did see someone mention something about the power running board. i know that they do sell the motor on ebay for about $350. the motor on my 2009 expedition works. it's the actually hinge that's broken where the rod to the motor turns. does anyone know if that hinge can be purchased separately or am i gonna have to buy the whole assembly ($900)? the cheapest i saw the whole assembly is for $580-ish. part# is 9L7Z-16A507-A

I'm thinking that this post needs to be moved out of the gallery and into a tech forum?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni