Pre-Runner Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Whatever you do dont get the one from offroadwarehouse... it terrible .. worst thing I have ever seen...

just kidding lol

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so maybe i should be the one to be talking in here. haha that flybyracing kid is so badass. he has a custum 4 link rear. 2 lower links are in the front like normal, but the top links are in the back. weird, but works. he also has no swaybars. and his coil overs go threw the floor. and he has a full cage front to rear. soooo nice. only thing. 4.6 and 2wd. haha american trophy truck is from a company in escondido. they still do expos. i want their rear fiberglass kit. the front clip they use i dont really like, but it still looks good. i can go on and on. so any more questions you got?

i also sent him a message on dezertrangers to have him join. haha

OP
OP
VooDooRacing750

VooDooRacing750

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was looking at the front fiberglass pieces but I couldnt find any rear pieces. Prolly nobody makes a kit for the Expy, but I still wanna do it