Question about true duals price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jayhawk2014

Reaction score
I got a shop here that is going to change my split tips to true duals on my Expy for $175. What did you guys get yours installed for?

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i dont have true duals but thats a good average price for it. dose that include the 2nd muffler and all the piping? cause labor isnt really that much for exhaust. its the piping and muffler. at least the labor for my exhaust wasnt that much. im going to do true duals soon but i wanna try it my self. ooo and make sure that all the joints are welded by them not clamped.

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If I remember right from mine, it was between 200-250 this summer. I have the receipt in my truck. For my exhaust, they cut the muffler, put on a Y and ran 2.25 inch with duals at 45 on each end, and 3 1/2 inch stainless tips. The tips run about $75 each, so with the pipe and labor, I didn't think it was to bad.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i know just for my cat-back exhaust, it was about 300. so true duals, from the headers back, with 2 mufflers and pipes for 175 is a great deal.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats not a bad price... I paid about 200ish for true duals and flowmaster 40s

DougEckard

Reaction score
true duals

Did you guys have to remove any parts to do the true duals? I was under my truck the other day and there isn't any room to run two seperate pipes or was I trippin when I was looking?.?. I would love true duals on my 99 eb 2wd.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats a good price...i paid $140 for single swept side flowmaster w/tip...duals wouldve been $175...i dont think it'll get any better than that unless you know the owner/manager and get some type of discount...

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well mine didn't have an issue with space... 11" of lift I have all sorts of room.. pipe is almost straight...

Straight pipe sounds great... thats my plans for the spring if I have extra cash... or I'll wait till the NNY winters rust out my current set-up

and if your gonna do true duals... take the time and do a rear cat delete... makes it sound a lot better...