Question about true duals price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jayhawk2014

Reaction score
Hahaha, beat you to it. Seems those rowdy kids in my neighborhood stole the insides of my rears...damn kids and their loud Expys!

OP
OP
J

jayhawk2014

Reaction score
It got done today, but it isn't really loud like I thought it would be. Just a bit more chug-chug-chug at idle. But it only ended up going for $163 so I am happy either way.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you guys have to remove any parts to do the true duals? I was under my truck the other day and there isn't any room to run two seperate pipes or was I trippin when I was looking?.?. I would love true duals on my 99 eb 2wd.

yeah...u were trip'n...1 gens have true duals all the time

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not necessarily. mine runs dual at first with 2 cats then y's together and runs single into muffler and dual out.

Last edited:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mine also was true duals to a Y... but after a quick rear cat removal and factory Y cut she has some nice true duals.... now if only those damn flowmasters would disappear...:D

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
did you do the exhaust yourself? i was thinkin of firin up the sawzall and gettin to work, but would need to take it all in to get it welded. so you deleted the cats and ran pipes straight out the back? take some pics if you get a chance walnuts.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
he hasnt done strights yet. he will in spring after the salty roads. i wanna do strights b4 my muffler but with the stupid cali popo i know ill get pulled over.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
panda, couldnt you run duals into 2 different mufflers? that should keep up with cali law. its the smog that you might have to worry about if you get rid of cats.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah I have two mufflers on my set up... but for cat delete I had rear 2 cats cut and pipe welded in place of it.... and factory Y was cut and pipe ran from the now 2 pipes for the true duals