R u or did u have ac issues pls advice..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

legendary70

Reaction score
hello all. I really hope I get more than one reply.

Ok. Lately my 2013 el the ac is not blow cold when started. I have to start driving and hitting at least 45-50 for it to start getting cold. After it gets nice and cold. We hit a stop sign and it starts getting a bit warmer. I have also heard a fan in the front starting up while drive by. Loud one too. I live in El Paso TEXAS and it gets hot. right now we are visiting family in Vegas and it is HOT. What can it be? Have u had the same issue? Result? What about using one of those ac refrigerant cans? Thx

Plati

Reaction score
Sorry to report, no help. My 2003XLT I bought new now has 184K miles blows ice cold air every time and never had any problem. It will now break!

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check out the section on heating and cooling. Make sure to read the stickies at the top of the first page on how these systems work. If any of the links are broken please let me know and I will update them.

Then read the current threads where members are also having ac issues. You will find that we always need to know the static and system pressures while running. Once those are known we can steer you in the right direction.

anishemaya

Reaction score
Check out the section on heating and cooling. Make sure to read the stickies at the top of the first page on how these systems work. If any of the links are broken please let me know and I will update them.

Then read the current threads where members are also having ac issues. You will find that we always need to know the static and system pressures while running. Once those are known we can steer you in the right direction.

Where is that section?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeroday