Radiator flexible ducting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does your Expy still have the flexible radiator ducting behind the bumper? I noticed that mine was hanging down this morning and that some of the holes for the plastic rivet thingys were torn. It looks like it attaches on the back side of the bumper, behind the license plate; the sides attach to the frame rails and the back attaches to the bottom of the radiator. There's also a piece that hangs down like an air dam.

Does this thing make a difference? I can see where it kept some much off of the radiator. If it flops down again I'm thinking its history unless someone can convince me that its important.

mrford60

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it will keep the junk from coming up from the road into your radiator. and direct the air from in the lower grill to the rad and not under the truck.

OP
OP
GaryH2

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I managed to tack it back in place with some plastic fasteners that I had. Hopefully it will stay in place. I can see where it will keep the guk from the road out of the radiator.