Radio stays on..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

image4you2see

Reaction score
Havn't driven my truck since Sunday and went out there to get in it and the radio was on. Now it couldn't of been on the hole time because the battery would of been dead and it wasn't.

I was trying to use my keyless entry walking up to the truck but it wouldn't do anything. Get in it starts right up and back up and try to roll the window down and it won't roll down but the rest do.

Put it in Park and Nutruel and the drivers window will go up and down. Started to pull fuses and since i don't have a owners manual i have no clue wich is wich but one made it go off and it wasn't blown out either.

Start the truck up and everything still works. No interior lights either and when shifting thru the gears the 4x4 stuff flashes on and off..

Pull the batt and let it sit for a couple hours while we were gone and didn't do anything.. Any ideas on this??

OP
OP
I

image4you2see

Reaction score
Going to try and do the Wd40 trick i have been reading from everyone. All though what i have going on is ALOT different...

Last edited: