Rain-X Latitude wiper blades (review)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was sick and tired of the crap Fomoco wipers. I bought some rain-x latitude wipers and so far Im impressed. The look alot better and used them with some windshield washer and cleaned it dry with no streaks, something I havnt seen in a while.

Although not cheap I highly recommend them.

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We have those on the Pilot and the Suburban they work really well on the chevrolet but on the Honda they're aweful, they like smear the water rather than wipe it away... Haven't bought them for my expedition yet though. My current ones squeak and it drives me nuts, so it probably wont be long untill I buy a pair.

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have those on the Pilot and the Suburban they work really well on the chevrolet but on the Honda they're aweful, they like smear the water rather than wipe it away... Haven't bought them for my expedition yet though. My current ones squeak and it drives me nuts, so it probably wont be long untill I buy a pair.

Yeah I read mixed reviews too but decided to buy them. Im wondering if they work better when its a direct replacement and you dont have to use any of their brackets.

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Brackets? Do you mean those little plastic joints that you have to rip off and put the bigger one on?

junior73

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I put a set on last weekend, and the only complaint, if you can really call it that, is for some reason the passenger side doesn't sit all the way down, so there is like 2 square inches at the bottom of the wiper sweep that don't get wiped. Aside from this VERY small glitch, they're some of the best wipers I've ran on it.

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brackets? Do you mean those little plastic joints that you have to rip off and put the bigger one on?

Yeah but on the expy you dont have to take any off, they bolt right on

I put a set on last weekend, and the only complaint, if you can really call it that, is for some reason the passenger side doesn't sit all the way down, so there is like 2 square inches at the bottom of the wiper sweep that don't get wiped. Aside from this VERY small glitch, they're some of the best wipers I've ran on it.

Yup same problem here lol

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i've been looking at them for a while...glad to here they're worth it...next wipers will be Rain-X...

ExpeditionDrew

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i put those blades on mine and they worked great for like 2 months and now they just smear the water....i dont think i would buy them again...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiev