Rain-X Latitude wiper blades (review)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I put on the BOSCH ICON blades back in October and they are great.

Here in southern NM you go thru blades about every 6 months due to the heat and lack of humidity, but these blades still work like NEW!

No smearing, squaling, or jumping around on the glass at all, and a beautiful clean wipe every time I LOVE THEM!!!!

Also a hint for the 1st gen guys ( not sure about the newer gens ) EVEN THOU THEY CALL FOR A 20" BLADE YOU CAN ACTUALLY FIT A 24" BLADE that will wipe the entire window. It barley clears on the passanger side when the blade is in the resting position by about 1/2" or so but these newer one piece blades work wonderful.

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i've been trying alot of different frameless wipers. right now i have trico's new ones on the market. so far i really like them. i had rain-ex's before..had some chatter issues but otherwise i liked them.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Used to use Icons, but would get inconsistent performance with them. Sometimes, they'd last most of the year, where as the next pair would only last a couple of months.

I just switched to the Michelin one piece ones (forget the name). Cost a few bucks less, and seem to have the same performance. Granted, I don't really use my wipers all that often, since the Rain X washer fluid takes car of most water as long as I'm going >35 mph.

As far as the bigger wipers, I'm running 21" right how, though I might consider going 22" (2" bigger than called for). The only thing that sketches me out is that the bigger wipers will cause more drag, overexerting the wiper motor.

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
those Blades are the best i have ever had, that was the first thing i changed on my truck when i got it, they give me 100% perfect vision in rainy weather