Raising a 2014 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lvcjt702

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not on a 2014. Pretty sure they only offer strut spacers right now, no actual lift kits that I’m aware of
Huh?

I think what @VancouverBob was saying is the only way to gain more lift is with the addition of taller tires.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Huh?

I think what @VancouverBob was saying is the only way to gain more lift is with the addition of taller tires.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
He said if you raise the suspension components you can get taller tires. Only way to raise the suspension components is with an actual lift. Thts how I took it. Idk

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
He said if you raise the suspension components you can get taller tires. Only way to raise the suspension components is with an actual lift. Thts how I took it. Idk

Actually what I said was... if you want to raise the truck a little more and raise the suspension parts... you can get taller tires. All in context of increasing ground clearance :).

OP
OP
oldpaddy

oldpaddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just ordered my readylift spacers!
I'm hoping to put them in in a couple of weeks with the help of a friend. Eventually I'll buy bigger tires and then I can really climb into my Expy.
I LOVE this f'n truck!

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Just ordered my readylift spacers!
I'm hoping to put them in in a couple of weeks with the help of a friend. Eventually I'll buy bigger tires and then I can really climb into my Expy.
I LOVE this f'n truck!
What year?

OP
OP
oldpaddy

oldpaddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What year?
2014 Limited with the 20" rims and power running boards.
I'm not looking to make it stand out, I just want to get it closer to the first generation height.
Any recommendations for tire sizes?

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2014 Limited with the 20" rims and power running boards.
I'm not looking to make it stand out, I just want to get it closer to the first generation height.
Any recommendations for tire sizes?

33 should fit right?

Not sure with power boards tho

OP
OP
oldpaddy

oldpaddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can anyone give me a list of the tools I'll need, and sizes, to install the readylift spacers on my 2014?

Thanks