Rapid Shine, by nu-Finish, I like it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coupe11

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I took a bottle of the Turtle Wax ceramic wash/wax stuff home back in the fall for a visit with my mom. Her Trail Blazer was sitting in the driveway and it was a rainy Saturday. I grabbed a bucket, sponge/rag and the Turtle Wax and headed out into the rain.

It was pretty dirty/nasty and I scrubbed it up while letting the rain wash away the suds/loose dirt. My brother came by and dragged a hose out there to help wash off the suds/dirt faster.

I finished up with the washing, dumped the bucket out, rinsed it out and went back in the house. The rain was beading up on the top/windows/hood before I finished the sides/front/back of it. The next morning when the sun came up it really shined.

Went home this weekend for another visit and mom told me she had been trying to get my brother to drive it to town and run through the car wash to get the winter road salt/crud off of it when they got a pretty good rain storm. She said it looked so good after the rain storm she didn't think it needed washing anymore.

I noticed, on a couple other cars of ours we've used it on that they wash up with a lot less elbow grease after getting a coat of the new "wax" on them. I'm not saying the Turtle Wax brand is better than anything else, just saying that's what I used on the Trail Blazer and the 435i X.

Good luck with which ever brand/type you use. The two brands I've used have worked well compared to regular car wax.