Rapid Shine, by nu-Finish, I like it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10sne1

Reaction score
Used this spray and wipe product on my 2020 Expy Max this week. Slick and clean. Time will tell how long it beads water? I have liked nu-finish polish on my boats and cars for years, with great results in Florida sun and heat. But pushing 60 years old my wax on wax off hands are not what they used to be. So I tried this wife on wipe off, product. Hard to beat the results for $8 and only used 1/3 of the spray bottle. Not a paid advertisement , just wished to share.

coupe11

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haven/t used that brand but I've used some of the other "new" spray on, wipe off or even spray on and rinse off paint protectants.

Way easier on my arms/shoulders to use and I've noticed on the next wash the car comes clean (bugs, tar, dirt) so much easier/faster than with regular wax.

mcb345

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did a cheaper ceramic coating from a detailer back in November and find waterless wash is just as nice looking after (no comparison to a really pricey professional ceramic job), beads really well and is super easy to keep clean in the garage so it gets “washed” maybe 2-3x per week. Super slick to the touch and a nice shine and since I can literally wash it in 3 minutes I do it often so it always looks good.

Yes, you can get a ceramic coating and buy better products like foam cannons but how often do you actually wash the car and how much time does that take?

I use Trinova Waterless Wash and Wax and it’s a steal IMO.

Vipersinu2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This wins hands down
I watch a video, after 7 washes with purple cleaner there still was some water beading.

But I can not find it anymore scince covid-19

20200515_223151.jpg

20200515_222856.jpg

I found information from this guy.
He is always testing new products

Last edited:

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did a cheaper ceramic coating from a detailer back in November and find waterless wash is just as nice looking after (no comparison to a really pricey professional ceramic job), beads really well and is super easy to keep clean in the garage so it gets “washed” maybe 2-3x per week. Super slick to the touch and a nice shine and since I can literally wash it in 3 minutes I do it often so it always looks good.

Yes, you can get a ceramic coating and buy better products like foam cannons but how often do you actually wash the car and how much time does that take?

I use Trinova Waterless Wash and Wax and it’s a steal IMO.

When the weather is ok I try to do a full wash once every couple weeks and then WW’s in between.

WW‘a are great and a total lifesaver to use between real washes but you won’t likely get off all of the contaminants that build up not to mention tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcb345

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When the weather is ok I try to do a full wash once every couple weeks and then WW’s in between.

WW‘a are great and a total lifesaver to use between real washes but you won’t likely get off all of the contaminants that build up not to mention tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, for those of us that might be OCD about keep their car clean (me) waterless washes are definitely a life saver to at least make it LOOK clean.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, for those of us that might be OCD about keep their car clean (me) waterless washes are definitely a life saver to at least make it LOOK clean.

Yep. Agreed. In the winter it’s just impossible to keep it clean enough to do a WW most of the time. the garbage they put on the roads sticks like paint (god forbid the roads stay snow covered for more than an hour after a storm lol). I cheat A LOT in the winter. Many times I’ll bring it to a car wash (touch-less obviously) and then bring it home and do a one bucket “waterless” but use one towel per panel to minimize issues. Summer I do my best to hand wash, foam cannon, reload etc at least 2x a month.