Rear Cargo Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How do the canvas backs attach to the carpet.
Velcro. And it is very sticky!

The carpet isn't designed to have continuous attachment and removal, but once the canvas back is attached, it isn't going anywhere. It takes quite a bit of force to pull it off.

Tripinbillie

Reaction score
Canvasback fits nicely. I’d also recommend the bumper cover.. It’s come in handy to prevent bumper scratches from dog and loading etc.

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
New to the Forum and 2019 Expedition... happy so far but trying to figure things out.
Does anyone make a custom mat to go in when 3rd and 2nd row seats are down? Occasionally haul simple stuff and do not want to destroy backside of seats when they are down.

Thanks in advance!!!!

im using a large moving blanket (doubled over and it has plenty of excess at the sides to prevent stuffing of the plastic body panels).

the blanket I am currently using covers the folded 3rd row all the way to the floor - so the dog cant scratch the leather etc....if I need to fold the 2nd row (I have 2nd row captains chairs) - ill just toss another moving blanket over those seats too.

Diverdown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I need one too. Looking at Weathertexh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjuststeven