Rear Seat Heat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmonty9

Reaction score
My 2018 Expy Limited has rear heater seats but they stopped working. I’ve checked the fuses and the manual for a fix but came up empty so far. Does anyone have any suggestions or similar experiences?

Maxine the Max

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2018 Expy Limited has rear heater seats but they stopped working. I’ve checked the fuses and the manual for a fix but came up empty so far. Does anyone have any suggestions or similar experiences?
The heating element might be burned out. That happened in my TaurusX. And it was a chore to replace it. I just went without. But that was the driver's seat that had more regular use. I can't imagine the back seat would get used as much.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do the switches light up? And when you checked the fuse did you pull it and look closely? Also, I bet there is a relay in that circuit too.