Rear window defrost fuse?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiemook

Reaction score
Hey guys! I have looked through the manual multiple times and can’t seem to figure out what fuse is for the rear window defrost. My best guess is fuse 99 in the engine compartment. Anyone know for sure?

My rear defrost is not working so I am trying to diagnose the issue.

Thanks!

Edit: 2019 XLT

Last edited:

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys! I have looked through the manual multiple times and can’t seem to figure out what fuse is for the rear window defrost. My best guess is fuse 99 in the engine compartment. Anyone know for sure?

My rear defrost is not working so I am trying to diagnose the issue.

Thanks!

Although you posted in the 4th generation forum, you may want to post the year, make and model of your vehicle in case the location or fuse number has changed during this model run.

OP
OP
M

muskiemook

Reaction score
I fixed the issue with the post by adding the year and model.

I was not able to confirm the fuse. So I simply used a multimeter and verified I had voltage to the window. It only makes sense that it’s an issue with the connection between the metal window tab thing and the window.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I fixed the issue with the post by adding the year and model.

I was not able to confirm the fuse. So I simply used a multimeter and verified I had voltage to the window. It only makes sense that it’s an issue with the connection between the metal window tab thing and the window.