Rear wiper motor... not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just checked my crystal ball....got nothing. Kind of in line with the amount of information you provided.

Also, might want to show you have made an effort to diagnose the problem before asking for a fix. People with knowledge are on this site and they will help if you show you are making the effort.

Suggest adding basic vehicle information on your signature line would be a start.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Plati

Reaction score
Yes ... need more info. If you try to move it with your hand does it move easily?
That bushing tends to lock up, doesnt return to home position, drains battery.

OP
OP
Tdaddy007p

Tdaddy007p

Reaction score
Just checked my crystal ball....got nothing. Kind of in line with the amount of information you provided.

Also, might want to show you have made an effort to diagnose the problem before asking for a fix. People with knowledge are on this site and they will help if you show you are making the effort.

Suggest adding basic vehicle information on your signature line would be a start.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

mrbadwrench

Reaction score
Open the liftglass and see if the wiper moves freely. I'm assuming the wiper is in the glass and the motor is in the liftgate like it is on my '08.

Jhat111

Reaction score
if you hear power trying to get to it and engage it and it won't turn, it might be corrosion on the stem that is under the housing...i had this happen a few years ago and head to take it off and remove the corrosion...it wasn't a horrible job