REAR WIPER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
From what I understand, there are two different rear wiper models for the 17's. I have had a lot of trouble finding ones that fit becasue of that. I checked out the Dorman model listed above and it showed as NOT compatible with my 2017 Expy.

The Wiper assembly changed in 16. The Dorman arm should work with any 15-17, because you are removing the factory setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rosetejas

Reaction score
It changed again during the 2017 model year. That is where the problems occurred. Will check directly with Dorman.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It changed again during the 2017 model year. That is where the problems occurred. Will check directly with Dorman.

Dorman will not say anything we mentioned in the other thread linked above will fit. But I promise you it will. The NUT that the arm attaches to I know beyond a shadow of a doubt is no different from 15-17. That is all that is needed for the Dorman arm and 3rd Party Wiper. Calling Dorman is pointless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iamthedavem

Reaction score
What you may be looking for is a ww-1614 blade. I found one that fit my 2016 Expedition XLT here: 2016 2017 Ford Expedition Lincoln Navigator 16" Rear Wiper Blade OEM WW-1614 | eBay.RearWiper.JPG
I found it for less money at Amazon Amazon.com: Motorcraft WW1614 Wiper Blade: Automotive

Last edited:

2010ELExpy4x4

Reaction score
Changed our 2010 arm to the earlier type and never looked back, can go to walmart or any other place that sells blades pick 13 inch standard Replacement and done cheaper and easy.